This page may contain affiliate links. Simply put, if you click and buy, we may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see our Disclosure Policy for full details.
These Mini Vegan Cashew Pumpkin Cheesecakes are easy to make, using only 8 ingredients! Coconut milk and cashews give the creaminess and richness that makes the perfect cheesecake, without all the dairy.
This raw vegan mini pumpkin cheesecake recipe makes a decadent dessert, holiday treat, or a yummy snack!
Topped with our Vegan Maple Whiskey Roasted Nuts, you will not be disappointed.
- Walnuts: you can use any type of nuts that you like best!
- Maple syrup: grade A Maple syrup gives a nice depth without taking over the flavor.
- Vanilla extract: pure vanilla provides much better flavoring than artificial. Plus, you skip the additives.
- Pumpkin puree: buy organic if you can but not necessary. You can use canned or if you are up for it, make your own from scratch.
- Maple syrup: adds the perfect sweetness!
- Coconut milk: full-fat canned coconut milk gives the best creaminess!
- Cashews: raw cashews make the absolute best cheesecake filling!
- Grapeseed oil: we enjoy the flavor of grapeseed oil in this recipe but you can substitute it with extra virgin olive oil.
- Vanilla extract: pure tastes the best.
- Cinnamon: adds such an incredible spice flavor!
- Ginger powder: gives a nice sweet and spicy aroma and taste.
Line a muffin tin with muffin cups. Add the first 3 ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until a loose dough forms.
Press dough into the cups (just enough to cover the base). You can double the crust ingredients if you like a thick crust. It should stretch to cover 10 muffin cups. Set aside until needed.
Soak the raw cashews in boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until perfectly smooth. Using a large spoon or an ice-cream scoop, add a generous amount to the top of the walnut base and place in the freezer to set ( 2 hours).
Remove from the freezer 30 mins prior to serving to allow to thaw slightly. Top with sprinkled cinnamon, a splash of maple syrup and our whisky maple nuts!
All you need is a muffin tin, muffin liners, and a blender. We strongly suggest investing in a high-speed blender. We saw a huge difference in our recipes when we bought our Vitamix.
- Change up the pumpkin spices. Add allspice & black pepper for instance.
- Blend up gluten-free gingersnap cookies for the base.
- Swap Maple Syrup for agave syrup.
- Serve topped with coconut whip cream!
Tips and FAQ
The issue with roasted nuts is that they taste much stronger, meaning your cheesecake will be very nutty. We suggest raw nuts so that your cheesecake tastes like cheesecake!
No problem, just use a food processor.
More Gluten-free Vegan Desserts
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Vegan Chocolate Caramel Turtles
- Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
Here are a few more vegan dessert recipes that you may enjoy!
If you happen to try these Mini Vegan Cashew Pumpkin Cheesecakes, please let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to follow us @coupleofseeds on Instagram.
Mini Vegan Cashew Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pure
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup cashews raw
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract pure
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
- Add the first 3 ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until a loose dough forms.
- Press dough into the cups (just enough to cover the base).
- It should stretch to cover 10 muffin cups. Set aside
- Soak the raw cashews in boiling water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
- Add to muffin cups on top of the walnut base and place in the freezer to set ( 2 hours).
- Remove from the freezer 30 mins prior to serving to allow to thaw slightly.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and our whisky maple nuts.
Nutritional information provided is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary depending on brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.